Bucky soaks Chancellor Becky Blank in #ALSIceBucketChallenge

University of Wisconsin’s Chancellor Rebecca Blank got a taste of a second “polar vortex”  after accepting her nomination for the Ice Bucket Challenge Tuesday.

Blank was nominated by UW Police Chief Susan Riesling to pour a bucket of iced water over her head as part of a funding campaign for The ALS Association, a non-profit organization dedicated to research and assistance for those with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis also called Lou Gehrig’s disease.

Joined by Bucky, Blank cited the accomplishments of UW’s stem cell research program and its breakthrough findings on ALS in her video.

“The University of Wisconsin has been a leader in ALS research through our groundbreaking stem cell research program,” Blank said in the video.

According to a statement from The ALS Association, the Ice Bucket Challenge has contributed $22.9 million dollars to the cause thus far – a $21 million dollar increase in donations from last year.

Blank nominated the Abraham Lincoln statue that sits on top of Bascom Hill and Dean of Students Lori Berquam to the Ice Bucket Challenge. In Abe’s video, he nominates various mascots and statues from Big Ten schools.

Unlike Abe however, Blank ended her video with a Melvin Gordon and James White-esque touchdown dance.

Blank joins a long list of Badger’s rising to the challenge like Badger football coach Gary Anderson and the senior members of the football team, various players from the men’s basketball team and women’s soccer team.