UW launches one-stop site for spring commencement information

The University of Wisconsin has launched a one-stop website for the 2014 spring commencement ceremony, outlining all necessary details for graduates and attendees.

The website notes the difference in dates and locations for graduating students. The majority of students will be graduating at the new location of Camp Randall Saturday, May 17 at 12 p.m. Students receiving doctoral, professional or MFA degrees will graduate Friday, May 16 at 5:30 p.m. at the Kohl Center.

The university also provides accessibility information for attendees of the ceremony who are disabled or elderly here.

According to the website, spring commencement will be held in Camp Randall, rain or shine. Rain jackets and ponchos will be allowed into the stadium, however, umbrellas will not be. Check out the site to see a full list of what is and is not permitted into the event.

Additional information about the ceremony will be updated on the site at the end of February. The commencement speaker will not be announced until later in the spring semester.