Ranking confirms the obvious: Badgers are nation’s hottest student body

Everyone loves when a new set of rankings reaffirms that the University of Wisconsin is the best: for partying, academics, or for having a beautiful campus.

Last night, The Daily Beast gave Wisconsin students bragging rights for the only highly scientific ranking that really matters: having the nation’s sexiest students.

On their top 20 ranking of the country’s sexiest colleges, UW ranked No. 1 on The Beast’s list. They also included on a 10 point scale, the Badgers’ “Hottest Guys” netted a 9.32 score, while the ladies scored a 9.12.

The next closest any other Big Ten school came to touching UW’s top ranking was the University of Iowa, coming in at No. 9.

According to The Beast’s post, the campus’ overall sexual health was also factored in using Trojan Brand Condom’s annual report card for college campus, lending further credibility to the study’s quantitative rigor (the study is apparently based on students’ access to sexual health resources and information on campus).

Keep up the good work, team.

Editor’s Note: kudos to The Badger Herald staff for their important contributions to this accolade.