Keeping up to date
Daily e-mail subscription
The easiest way to keep abreast of current events around Wisconsin and the UW campus is to subscribe to our mailing list. Each morning, we will send an e-mail summary of the day's stories in News, Opinion, Sports and ArtsEtc. You'll be able to read a short blurb for each story and click the headlines to view the full articles.
To begin receiving The Badger Herald's daily e-mail, please enter your e-mail address:
Subscribing to our RSS feeds is another convenient way to keep up with the latest news and entertainment content from The Badger Herald. When we update the site, our feeds are updated as well — you don’t have to check back to see what’s new.
- News (last 20 stories)
- ArtsEtc. (last 20 stories)
- Sports (last 20 stories)
- Opinion (last 20 stories)
- Blog: Muckrakers (last 20 stories)
- Blog: The Beat Goes On (last 20 stories)
- Blog: Simply Sumptuous (last 20 stories)
- Blog: Extra Points (last 20 stories)
- Blog: Development Weblog (last 20 stories)
What is RSS?
Really Simple Syndication (one unofficial name) is a way of delivering content. Our RSS feeds contain a list of the most recent headlines, complete with text for each story and a link to the article online. The following sources may be helpful: