Super Bowl Ad Review: Bud Light Platinum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtlddpLm8Bs

There was more than one commercial for this product, and they were classy, simple and efficiently conveyed the message of the new product. People will probably be willing to try the new Bud Light if they are fans of the brand already and like what this new beer has to offer, since the information in the commercials clearly explained what’s different about this beer. 

The commercial was not necessarily memorable, though. It did not leave a lasting impression, thanks to the soft music and understated vibe. The look Budweiser appeared to be going for was simplistic and tasteful, but if they had not chosen that theme, more vibrant pops of color, upbeat music and comedy may have helped the spot be more memorable for watchers.

On the other hand, the commercial might stand out in people’s minds because all those qualities are what the typical beer commercial usually is, and this one breaks the tradition and catches the viewer by surprise. Though it may not be the highlight of the Super Bowl commercials this year, current Budweiser fans will probably be willing to try the new product after hearing the information in these commercials.